Jee Resume Sample
- Write internal how to’s and documentations
- BS/BA in Computer Science, MIS or other related field desired
- Work on and off client site, as needed. Client site is in Rosslyn, VA. and ASRC Federal DNC site is in Reston, VA
- Working knowledge of modern design patterns (e.g. GoF) and implementation of patterns used to encapsulate
- Good English communication skills both in verbal and written manner
- Excellent Java/JEE development skills
- Excellent build tool, IDE, source version control skills
- Proficient with Solaris/Linux & Windows
- Windows or Unix shell scripting skills
- Good experience in rpm and MSI packaging
- Good experience in writing automated tests
- Windows scripting & Unix shell scripting skills
- Cloud, IaaS, PaaS knowledge
- Jira, Confluence, SharePoint knowledge
- Oracle WebLogic skills
- Maven, Eclipse, SVN skills
- Excellent RDBMS and SQL skills
- Excellent JEE application server skills
- Experience in enterprise IT
- Experience in Agile/Scrum processes
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related major with 5 - 7 years of related industry experience
- Configuring and Managing Oracle WebLogic application server, Webphere, JBoss, Tomcat, ..
- Knowledge and quality testing tools: JUnit, Selenium, Sonar, PMD, checkstyle ..
- Oracle Weblogic Scripting Tool (WLST)
- Experience in Banking IT
- Excellent Ant, Maven & Eclipse IDE, subversion skills
- Oracle DBMS and PL/SQL skills
- Experience with content management products
- Experience in Webserver configurations like iPlanet or Apache
- JEE development experience – ability to understand and troubleshoot application code
- Good communication in English language (both in verbal and written manner)
How to write Jee Resume
Jee role is responsible for sql, english, rdbms, engineering, server, testing, oracle, weblogic, development, application.
To write great resume for jee job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Jee Resume
The section contact information is important in your jee resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Jee Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your jee resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous jee responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular jee position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a Jee Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your jee resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your jee experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
Professional Skills in Jee Resume
When listing skills on your jee resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.