Java JEE Resume Sample
- Career Gap Analysis
- Lead small projects and provide troubleshooting support
- Rotational on-call schedule experience
- Java Enterprise (JEE 6/7) development
- Experienced with version control systems (Git, SVN, CVS) is required
- Multiple database, multi language, or multi business application experience is required including
- Strong knowledge and working experience in relational database technologies: SQL, JDBC, Oracle, MySQL
- Experience with messaging API like JMS
- Experience with Mokito and Junit frameworks
- Participate in peer code reviews, follow development best practices and design patterns
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders and partner with Business Analysis and Quality Assurance to ensure quality software is delivered
How to write Java JEE Resume
Java JEE role is responsible for java, basic, education, analysis, documentation, tomcat, agile, troubleshooting, scrum, web.
To write great resume for java jee job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Java JEE Resume
The section contact information is important in your java jee resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Java JEE Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your java jee resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous java jee responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular java jee position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a Java JEE Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your java jee resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your java jee experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
Professional Skills in Java JEE Resume
When listing skills on your java jee resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.