Hospital Chef Resume Sample
- The hygienic handling and the safe preparation of food products in accordance with food hygiene legislation and the Company’s Food Safety Policy (HACCP) as outlined in the FSMS
- Following standard recipes to ensure standardisation of final dishes and also to ensure the correct and economical use of resources. All costing’s to be updated at least annually or when there is an influx in pricing due to inflation or economic reasons
- Ensure continuous service improvements to provide a service that is competitive and responsive to customer needs whilst promoting the Company’s Catering brand
- Ensure compliance with the Company’s and Hospital Control of Infection Policy in respects of Food Hygiene, particularly with Bare Below the Elbow and also the 5 moments of hand hygiene and HACCP
- Assist in the successful achievement of the department KPI’s
- Pro active in problem solving – don’t make your problem someone else’s approach
- The Chef is to ensure that all cook’s areas are stocked with the appropriate tools, food, and any other materials that are needed for preparation
- The Chef’s areas of focus include but are not limited to all refrigeration/ freezer units, cold prep/ hot prep areas, dry storage, and all prep equipment/ food storage units
- The Chef is responsible for insuring a safe working environment throughout the department for all associates; food and equipment safety; building a strong food and equipment safety awareness; and maintaining high quality FNS’ standards and those of regulatory agencies
- Food preparation experience required
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively
How to write Hospital Chef Resume
Hospital Chef role is responsible for basic, regulatory, arithmetic, standards, equipment, patient, materials, chef, productivity, responsible.
To write great resume for hospital chef job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Hospital Chef Resume
The section contact information is important in your hospital chef resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Hospital Chef Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your hospital chef resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous hospital chef responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular hospital chef position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a Hospital Chef Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your hospital chef resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your hospital chef experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
Professional Skills in Hospital Chef Resume
When listing skills on your hospital chef resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.