GYM Attendant Resume Sample
- Facilitates the guest’s arrival and departure for massage appointments
- Ensures adherence to Fairmont’s Code of Ethics
- Supervise and monitor activities of patrons using the gym
- Interpret and enforce gym rules at all times
- Advise Customer Service Staff on problem individuals and incidents
- Provide information for programs and services
- Provide information to members/guest regarding CSEHWC facilities/services and/or programs
- Maintain a log of participants
- Assist with equipment check out/in
- Make note of participants who behave in an unsportsmanlike manner to report to the Customer Service Staff
- Check all facility doors to the gym are locked
- Implementation of all policy and procedures as related to gym
- Constantly standing, bending, pushing, pulling, kneading, balancing, twisting, manual dexterity, wrist motion, eye/hand coordination, reaching and handling
- Constantly walking 10 – 30 feet
- Constantly paying attention to and observing guests
- Frequent bending, kneeling, pushing, pulling
How to write GYM Attendant Resume
GYM Attendant role is responsible for general, inventory, storage, gym, arranging, organizing.
To write great resume for gym attendant job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For GYM Attendant Resume
The section contact information is important in your gym attendant resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your GYM Attendant Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your gym attendant resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous gym attendant responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular gym attendant position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a GYM Attendant Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your gym attendant resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your gym attendant experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
These are the four additional pieces of information you should mention when listing your education on your resume.
Professional Skills in GYM Attendant Resume
When listing skills on your gym attendant resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.