Freelance Architect Resume Sample
- Responsible for architecting and defining the presentation layer framework to solve complex designs and interactions that reflect the creative and art direction provide
- Responsible for mentorship and guidance to technical team members in all project activities on multiple small to medium sized projects or one large project
- Be a thought leader in the presentation layer technologies and space
- Deep experience of back-end frameworks used to develop dynamic web pages
- Deep experience with architecting and building large-scale web based systems, including eCommerce engines, content management engines or portals, using technologies such as web services, J2EE, .NET and web services
- Experience selecting and working with third-party vendors and partners to design and integrate external solutions and products
- Experience with Java/J2EE, Software Design and Development, and web and enterprise architecture
- Works with the Client Services’ teams and Project Managers during pre-production meetings to translate the client’s business requirements to a sound technical architecture/approach. Oversees the execution of the technical strategy once the clients’ approval is obtained
How to write Freelance Architect Resume
Freelance Architect role is responsible for software, design, architecture, cloud, web, art, .net, strategy, ecommerce, css.
To write great resume for freelance architect job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Freelance Architect Resume
The section contact information is important in your freelance architect resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Freelance Architect Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your freelance architect resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous freelance architect responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular freelance architect position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a Freelance Architect Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your freelance architect resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your freelance architect experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
These are the four additional pieces of information you should mention when listing your education on your resume.
Professional Skills in Freelance Architect Resume
When listing skills on your freelance architect resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.