Firmwide Risk Reporting Resume Sample
- Contribute to the team’s weekly and bi-weekly country reporting to Senior Management
- Participate in UAT testing for technology releases
- Proactively support the identification, assessment, measurement, mitigation and monitoring of Operational Risk through MIS, including data points like RCSA’s, KRI’s, scenario analysis and targeted risk assessments
- Promote a strong controls culture by way of managing data quality, procedures, SLA’s
- Contribute to the team’s weekly country reporting to Senior Management
- Plan and execute an annual headcount forecast and manage day to day issues regards headcount and to work with Recruiters and Human Resources to ensure that the team’s requirements are met
- Contribute to the team’s monthly reporting to Senior Management of KPI/Metrics for Country, Principal and Model Risk Reporting
- Contribute to Country Risk Legal Entity reports sent to Senior Management and Senior Risk Management
- Produce daily, monthly and quarterly VaR backtesting reports distributed both internally and externally
- Maintain and update reporting templates, sustain and review data sources including the maintenance of data queries and other aspects of the MRR reporting infrastructure
- Identify data quality issues and liaises with the appropriate stakeholders to resolve issues
- Maintain procedure documentation for all regularly-performed tasks
- Manage the control processes for distribution of reports through periodic verification and recertification of the report’s content with report sponsors
- Support the Relationship Manager by delivering responses to audit requests and directives of regulatory governing bodies globally
- Align with the Relationship Manager’s strategic requests by providing backtesting analysis, implementing new reports and enhancing existing reports, complete process reengineering, and support migration planning with Market Risk Technology’s initiatives
- Manage operational metrics deliverables to capture issues and improve reporting control environment and processes
- Develop understanding of the products and business activities across the Firm’s lines of business that generate market risk
- Manage, train and mentor junior Analysts within the Production Team
- Some product knowledge and / or experience of Wholesale Credit, Market, Country, or Liquidity risk is desirable
- Solid background in the development and use of Macro’s and VBA
- Advanced knowledge of freeform coding languages, such as ‘R’, Matlab, SAS and / or Business Analysis skills
- Knowledge and/or experience of credit risk and/or market risk principles or products (issuer, derivatives and financing transactions)
- Experience with risk reporting systems desirable (CRI, SELM, MRI/MaRRS)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Access, Business Objects; development and use of Macros and VBA
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; verbal, written and presentation
How to write Firmwide Risk Reporting Resume
Firmwide Risk Reporting role is responsible for reporting, equities, trading, finance, positions, analysis, legal, technology, testing, metrics.
To write great resume for firmwide risk reporting job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Firmwide Risk Reporting Resume
The section contact information is important in your firmwide risk reporting resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Firmwide Risk Reporting Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your firmwide risk reporting resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous firmwide risk reporting responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular firmwide risk reporting position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a Firmwide Risk Reporting Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your firmwide risk reporting resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your firmwide risk reporting experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
These are the four additional pieces of information you should mention when listing your education on your resume.
Professional Skills in Firmwide Risk Reporting Resume
When listing skills on your firmwide risk reporting resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.