Fin Rep Analyst Resume Sample
- Coordinate, analyze and establish corrective action plans for processes for the region such as KPI’s, Risk and control reviews, Issue log, metrics, COB testing, etc
- Serve as senior Subject Matter Expert(SME) and single point of accountability for Banamex's Balance Sheet Substantiation process. Provides accounting guidance, control support and governance on BSS process. Lead Banamex controller’s organization in all aspects of BSS goverance. Accountable for overall BSS process, reporting and issue management
- Interact with regional and global partners in the BSS Global Process Owners group, Costa Rica FRO team and Banamex senior management on red accounts, BSS issue management, corrective actions and escalation
- Prepare reporting and presentations for BSS goverance to be given to Banamex and partner organization's senior management. Lead discussions on BSS issues across all levels of the organization
- Manage BSS team and execution of deliverables for Banamex and its subsidiaries
- SME to support the establishment of the interaction model between Controllers, FRO, Global Product Owners
- Lead BSS process improvements, automation and standardization initiatives. Assist wit ad-hoc projects as required
- Facilitate pro-active participation with appropriate counterparties on issue resolution
- Experience in Finance
- Experience about resolving issues that impact the accuracy of balance sheet accounts. The issues could involve complexities that include incorrect accounting, incorrect booking procedures
- Goals Orientation (Ability to meet deadlines/urgency awareness )Leadership
- Highly motivated leader with attention to detail
- Strong English language skills, written and oral
How to write Fin Rep Analyst Resume
Fin Rep Analyst role is responsible for reporting, finance, automation, english, administration, education, cpa, accounting, organization, excel.
To write great resume for fin rep analyst job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Fin Rep Analyst Resume
The section contact information is important in your fin rep analyst resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Fin Rep Analyst Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your fin rep analyst resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous fin rep analyst responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular fin rep analyst position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a Fin Rep Analyst Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your fin rep analyst resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your fin rep analyst experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
Professional Skills in Fin Rep Analyst Resume
When listing skills on your fin rep analyst resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.