Excel VBA Developer Resume Sample
- Using Python and Java on backend with Oracle Database
- Developed solutions for the update of a resource planning tool in Excel/VBA
- Automate data processing tasks, including aggregation of various data sources into SQL database
- Automate ongoing data integration
- Design reporting solutions and macro controls
- Experience developing solutions in Excel/VBA
- Working with SQL scripting solutions
- Expert-level grasp of Excel functions including data validation, table manipulation, external data solutions, complex function, and ranges
- Experience developing for and maintaining Sharepoint applications
- Experience developing and maintaining stored procedures in SQL
- Extensive hands-on Excel development experience(Advanced Excel Functions, 3rd Party API’s)
- Intermediate to advanced experience in Excel / VBA development
- Professional experience using major OO programming languages, such as Java, Python, C or C++
- Interest Rate Derivatives products knowledge is required
- Certificate in financial field is desirable, but not mandatory (e.g. CFA, FRM, Series 7)
- 4+years hands-on Excel development (Advanced Excel Functions, 3rd Party API’s)
How to write Excel VBA Developer Resume
Excel VBA Developer role is responsible for software, design, reporting, architecture, java, database, integration, maintenance, programming, planning.
To write great resume for excel vba developer job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Excel VBA Developer Resume
The section contact information is important in your excel vba developer resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Excel VBA Developer Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your excel vba developer resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous excel vba developer responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular excel vba developer position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on an Excel VBA Developer Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your excel vba developer resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your excel vba developer experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
Professional Skills in Excel VBA Developer Resume
When listing skills on your excel vba developer resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.