ETL Applications Developer Resume Sample
- Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications; identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues; and review and provide feedback to the final user documentatio
- Overall 9+ years of IT experience
- Experience working as a hands-on Application Developer with Informatica ETL tools
- Experience in Oracle PL/SQL scripting
- Hands-on experience in perl scripting and Ctrl-M
- Overall 7+ years of IT experience
- Experience with job scheduling tools such as TWS and Control-M
- Professional experience in the field of information and technology
- Experience in Data Management
- Experience in PL/SQL, SQL Loader, PERL, scheduling tooland UNIX Shell scripting required
- Experience with Teradata Utilities
- Experience with related technologies and the Software Development Life Cycle
- Oracle experience with strong fundamentals in performance and tuning, efficient SQL writing, stored procedures/PLSQL coding etc.
How to write ETL Applications Developer Resume
ETL Applications Developer role is responsible for software, database, reporting, coding, supervision, teradata, scheduling, oracle, unix, sql.
To write great resume for etl applications developer job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For ETL Applications Developer Resume
The section contact information is important in your etl applications developer resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your ETL Applications Developer Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your etl applications developer resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous etl applications developer responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular etl applications developer position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on an ETL Applications Developer Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your etl applications developer resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your etl applications developer experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
These are the four additional pieces of information you should mention when listing your education on your resume.
Professional Skills in ETL Applications Developer Resume
When listing skills on your etl applications developer resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.