Cyber Info Assurance Anlyst Resume Sample
- Oversee host-based security across the enterprise, to include: anti-malware, host-based intrusion protection system, data loss prevention, and rogue system detection
- Interpret higher headquarters’ guidance to assist in the development of agency policy9) Support the development, establishment, review and update of CND procedures, processes, manuals, and other (CERT) documentation
- Progressive cybersecurity experience 8 years of experience total in related IT field, i.e., servers, routers,
- IAM Level-1 Certification (CAP, GSLC or Security + CE)?
- Working experience implementing and performing Risk Management Framework (RMF) assessments on classified systems/networks
- Working experience maintaining classified systems audits and corrective actions (POA&Ms) and direct experience with system security plans and documentation·
- Current and Active Secret level security clearance
- Current Active Top Secret level security clearance
- Current Active Top Secret/SCI with CI Poly security clearance
How to write Cyber Info Assurance Anlyst Resume
Cyber Info Assurance Anlyst role is responsible for security, events, basic, education, technology, documentation, siem, risk, assurance, direct.
To write great resume for cyber info assurance anlyst job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Cyber Info Assurance Anlyst Resume
The section contact information is important in your cyber info assurance anlyst resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Cyber Info Assurance Anlyst Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your cyber info assurance anlyst resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous cyber info assurance anlyst responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular cyber info assurance anlyst position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a Cyber Info Assurance Anlyst Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your cyber info assurance anlyst resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your cyber info assurance anlyst experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
Professional Skills in Cyber Info Assurance Anlyst Resume
When listing skills on your cyber info assurance anlyst resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.