Commerce Architect Resume Sample
- Strong understanding of the functional domain of omni-channel commerce, its position in our clients’ business ecosystem, and its relationship to other digital and physical functions, processes, and systems
- Design, develop and maintain application architectures that support client’s business requirements
- Participate in pre-sales presentations, RFP’s and sales delivery cycle as needed
- Looking for SR level person with strong design and architectural with development skills
- Overall 10 years exp. With 5 years architect background
- Looking for mid range Java, service SOA
- Worked with large scale implementation project
- Banking/financial industry background
- Demonstrated experience with sales cycle to include: Pre-Sales, RFP’s and Sales activities as support
- Expertise with one or more Java concepts and patterns including: Java/J2EE, JSP, Spring, Sling, JMS, JUnit, AOP, MVC, Eclipse
- Experience in selling or delivering marketing, digital analytics, ecommerce, supply chain, and/or procurement solutions
- Knowledge of data communication, application software and e-business practices. Familiarity with Sterling Commerce solutions strongly desired. Familiarity with industry consulting practices, methodologies and tools strongly desired
- Strong organizational skills, including the capability to break down complex enterprise needs spanning multiple applications into multi-phased, integrated solution plans that can be implemented by our client’s team
- ‘Be awesome’ at Tech!
- Contribute to the larger projects in the role of senior technologist
- Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Communication and interpersonal skills: at executive management level
How to write Commerce Architect Resume
Commerce Architect role is responsible for design, software, digital, java, procurement, basic, architectural, consulting, enterprise, eclipse.
To write great resume for commerce architect job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Commerce Architect Resume
The section contact information is important in your commerce architect resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Commerce Architect Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your commerce architect resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous commerce architect responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular commerce architect position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a Commerce Architect Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your commerce architect resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your commerce architect experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
These are the four additional pieces of information you should mention when listing your education on your resume.
Professional Skills in Commerce Architect Resume
When listing skills on your commerce architect resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.