Choreographer Resume Sample
- Observe and document performer’s execution of choreography, blocking, and stage presence and give constructive performance notes to performers
- Choreograph dance and singing shows to set musical track
- Manage Six Flags and Warner Brother brand/performance quality control of all venues and acts appearing in Theme and Water Park
- Teach show choreography to all performers and understudies
- Provide performance feedback and notes following all live performances
- Coordinate guest appearances for special events including festival, holiday, and media shows and events
- Assist in the production of park entertainment, including all character meet-and-greets, special events, Fright Fest, and Holiday in the Park
- Recruit and hire performers to insure proper staffing levels
- Oversee the daily operation of live shows
- Provide creativity in the development of park entertainment, including live shows, theatre acts, and themed events
- Train, audit, and adhere to all labor laws and guidelines to insure full compliance with Federal, State, and Park regulations
- Model and enforce all park policies and procedures and maintain all Six Flags standards
- The Maintenance Choreographer maintain show quality by partnering with the Show Director, Choreographer or Dance Captain
- They maintain a current library of scripts, blocking books, rehearsal tapes, videos and music scores
- They stage all levels of Characters and Equity performers in the absence of Dance Captain
- Demonstrated ability to learn and retain professional choreography
- Give notes directly to the Equity and Character performers, as well as communicate to Operational Management and the Show Director, Choreographer or Dance Captain
How to write Choreographer Resume
Choreographer role is responsible for events, water, compliance, media, microsoft, creativity, entertainment, leadership, lighting, maintenance.
To write great resume for choreographer job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Choreographer Resume
The section contact information is important in your choreographer resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Choreographer Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your choreographer resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous choreographer responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular choreographer position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a Choreographer Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your choreographer resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your choreographer experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
Professional Skills in Choreographer Resume
When listing skills on your choreographer resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.