Branch Accountant Resume Sample
- Post cash and help with disbursement processing when required
- Experience as an Accountant
- Experience in the preparation of bank reconciliations, journal entries, and month-end financial closings
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, as well as strong analytical and reporting skills
- Strong knowledge of QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions for Manufacturing and Wholesale is REQUIRED
- An experienced Accountant with relevant qualifications
- Experience in working with Kerridge is desirable
- Prior experience in Motor Trade accounting
- Discretion with confidential and/or sensitive information
- Process ACH and check payments
- Research and resolve customer short pays
- Monitor Affiliated Distributor accounts and collections
- Provide daily back-up for releasing credit holds, answering A/R calls and sending collection notices
- Oversee all credit card payments made on open AR invoices
- Strong problem solving, analytical and investigation skills
- Multi-task projects and possess a general knowledge of business principles
- Self motivated with ability to work independently or as a team
How to write Branch Accountant Resume
Branch Accountant role is responsible for reporting, research, manufacturing, database, training, credit, finance, word, analytical, negotiation.
To write great resume for branch accountant job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Branch Accountant Resume
The section contact information is important in your branch accountant resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Branch Accountant Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your branch accountant resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous branch accountant responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular branch accountant position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a Branch Accountant Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your branch accountant resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your branch accountant experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
Professional Skills in Branch Accountant Resume
When listing skills on your branch accountant resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.