VP-java Resume Sample
- Drive Tech Architecture across ECM domain
- Responsible for Application delivery leveraging JEE, JBPM, Angular, marklogic and web services
- Implementation of test-driven development
- Debugging and optimizing web apps
- Development using SCRUM and Agile practices
- Troubleshoot data integrity issues
- Improving interaction and UI visual designs
- Writing and debugging multi-threaded Java applications
- Work well in a fast paced and challenging technical environment, with ability to multitask whilst delivering high quality solutions
- In depth knowledge of SQL/PLSQL
- Participation in the development and integration of a real-time proprietary FX commodity trading system (the Infinity System)
- Participation in the integration of existing Infinity modules into a series of downstream external systems that capture P&L, perform collateral calculations, manage risk, interface to the SWIFT
- Participation in integrating and rebranding a client facing Web portal (the Infinity DataDirect system) into the BNP Paribas Infrastructure
- Participation in Regulatory initiatives such as Client Clearing (Dodd Frank)
- Participation in expanding the FXPB Platform to other products/areas as needed
- Experience working in FX Prime Brokerage domain
- A good understanding of data structures, design patterns and algorithms, and understand how to apply them to design pragmatic solutions
- The ability to communicate problems and solutions effectively with both business and technical colleagues (written and verbal)
- Proficiency in .NET platforms and related technologies (C#, WPF, WCF/Web Services, MVVM, Prism, Rx)
- Visual Studio 2010,2013, 2015
- Proactive team player with a “can-do” attitude
- Basic SQL skills required
- Excellent analytical problem solver
- Experience in any Persistence APIs is an acceptable replacement for Hibernate
- Comfortable working with both UNIX/Linux and Windows environments
How to write VP-java Resume
VP-java role is responsible for software, design, architecture, java, trading, integration, basic, sql, programming, web.
To write great resume for vp-java job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For VP-java Resume
The section contact information is important in your vp-java resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your VP-java Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your vp-java resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous vp-java responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular vp-java position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a VP-java Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your vp-java resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your vp-java experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
These are the four additional pieces of information you should mention when listing your education on your resume.
Professional Skills in VP-java Resume
When listing skills on your vp-java resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.