Staff Sw Engineer Resume Sample
- Ensures inclusion of Visa’s business vision, current business environment (internally and externally) and technology and industry trends to enable results that drive Visa’s business
- Develop solutions for revenue systems including pricing, rating, billing, accounts receivable and revenue reporting functions. Responsibilities include the creation of conceptual approach, technical analysis, design, delivery, unit testing and support activities
- Experience with Spring Framework, Hibernate and SQL
- Experience with web services standards and related technologies (XML, JSON, REST, SOAP, WS , AXIS)
- Expert ability to work independently and manage one’s time (Required)
- Ensure development work adheres to Visa Development Management Methodology (DMM) and Visa’s Technical Security Requirements (TSR)
- Review works (program codes, scripts, documentation) done by outsourced development team as needed if any. Perform peer-to-peer code reviews. Serve as reviewing entity to ensure vendor developed work adhere to Visa’s development methodology and security guidelines
- In a development lead role and 5+ years hands-on development experience. Overall 8-10 years’ experience
- Experience with web services standards and related technologies (HTTP, Spring, XML, JSON, REST, WS , AXIS, JERSEY)
- Experience designing and developing complex Java and JEE applications
- Hands on experience in developing multi-threaded and scalable batch processes
- Experience in working with Nodejs, ROR, MongoDb, Nosql, Oracle and/or MySQL DB’s
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills. (required)
- Demonstrated Web development development skills supported by your projects
- Knowledge of backbone/React.js/Angular MVC frameworks
How to write Staff Sw Engineer Resume
To write great resume for staff sw engineer job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Staff Sw Engineer Resume
The section contact information is important in your staff sw engineer resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Staff Sw Engineer Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your staff sw engineer resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous staff sw engineer responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular staff sw engineer position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a Staff Sw Engineer Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your staff sw engineer resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your staff sw engineer experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
These are the four additional pieces of information you should mention when listing your education on your resume.
Professional Skills in Staff Sw Engineer Resume
When listing skills on your staff sw engineer resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.