Securities Finance Resume Sample
- Creative thinker and comfortable taking initiative in pursuing new opportunities
- Daily management of all core reconciliation’s both internally and externally
- Maintain the correct level of funds at the Bank’s correspondent accounts, placing/taking funds in the money & repo market within authorized limits
- Proactively seek the best return for the Bank’s funds
- Assist in the control of the Bank’s interest rate structure
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and competitive pricing to enhance the Bank’s profile within the market place and amongst the WM & CM client base
- Daily management of all collateral reconciliation’s both internally and externally
- Represent the OCC’s innovation and thought leadership in stock loan clearing, speaking at industry events and presenting to senior executives at target firms
- Supervisory Responsibilities: Manage development of OCC’s stock loan clearing services and supervise personnel assigned to related projects
- Knowledge of Citi’s Internal systems such as Secore, Recon and SFE
- Understanding of the Bank’s management and financial reporting processes would be an asset
- Track record of high achievement and problem solving while working on multiple tasks at the same time
- Broad knowledge of Citibank’s Credit Policies
- Awareness of procedures/controls, customer focus, flexibility, process improvements, analytical skills
- Knowledge of Citi’s Internal systems such as Secore, Citi Direct, BRIJ, Flexcube, Citi FT and SFE would be desirable also
- This is a demanding role for which a strong mix of management, credit and process skills is crucial. It requires an ability to motivate a team, influence stakeholders, including clients, seniors of the bank, Risk, auditors or other areas of the Bank, to deliver against budget and to ensure processes meet the Bank’s highest standards
- Develop effective solution to client’s requirements
- Present recommendations to senior credit executives, with an emphasis on balancing/negotiating structural credit protections with the firm’s commercial interests
- Partner with Strategy Planning & Development, Enterprise Risk Management, Operations, Legal, Financial Risk, Finance, PMO and other teams to deliver high levels of service to external stakeholders and continue to meet their evolving needs within OCC’s risk appetite
- Develop and oversee OCC’s strategic and business planning for stock loan services
- Identify and establish relationships with key external stakeholders in the stock loan community, including broker-dealers, agent lenders, beneficial owners and technology vendors, to assist in the successful launch of OCC’s revised stock loan clearing offering
- Develop and maintain metrics to measure the effectiveness and performance of OCC’s stock loan clearing offering
How to write Securities Finance Resume
Securities Finance role is responsible for credit, events, finance, securities, modeling, reporting, structural, standards, planning, analysis.
To write great resume for securities finance job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Securities Finance Resume
The section contact information is important in your securities finance resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Securities Finance Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your securities finance resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous securities finance responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular securities finance position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a Securities Finance Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your securities finance resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your securities finance experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
These are the four additional pieces of information you should mention when listing your education on your resume.
Professional Skills in Securities Finance Resume
When listing skills on your securities finance resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.