Quantitative Advisory Resume Sample
- Develop new market offerings and propositions in the operational risk modelling space, enhancing EY’s internal offering
- Contribute ideas and opinions to the engagement and practice teams and proactively listen and seek out team members’ ideas and views
- Seek out opportunities to present Ernst & Young’s services suite to clients – includes participating in sales opportunities
- Develop new market offerings and propositions in the Market Risk, enhancing EY’s internal offering
- Willingness to obtain a treasury, risk management or similar professional qualification (e.g., AMCT, RT, CFA, ACCA)
- Preferably good Dutch language skills with excellent skills in English (both oral and in writing)
- Project management and good report writing skills
How to write Quantitative Advisory Resume
Quantitative Advisory role is responsible for finance, english, basic, programming, dutch, sas, excel, risk, visual, financial.
To write great resume for quantitative advisory job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Quantitative Advisory Resume
The section contact information is important in your quantitative advisory resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Quantitative Advisory Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your quantitative advisory resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous quantitative advisory responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular quantitative advisory position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a Quantitative Advisory Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your quantitative advisory resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your quantitative advisory experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
Professional Skills in Quantitative Advisory Resume
When listing skills on your quantitative advisory resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.