Operator Instructor Resume Sample
- B System Program Office (SPO), and other organizations to establish plans for future E
- B modifications and to guide requirements definition, systems design, modification readiness, test and evaluation (T&E), and training. Apply technical and subject matter expertise in all aspects of E
- Sight T&E. Monitor E
- B systems performance during on
- Aircraft and Part Task Trainer (PTT) training sessions while on the ground and while airborne. Stay informed on all ongoing development, integration and installation of new flight deck systems and upgrades to existing systems on the E
- Data link operator (DLO) training needs and requirements. Maintain responsibility for the preparation and delivery of a course of instruction, evaluation of the training, and the continued development of training to meet current and evolving needs. Develop and provide position and mission training for DLO trainees and other airborne cryptologic positions for RC
- This post is Contingent on Contract Award –
- Experience with a national agency’s SIGINT sensors, systems, and platforms
- Perform airborne training activities
- Experience with airborne radio equipment
- RC-135 Data Link Operator Qualification or Instructor CMC with potential to upgrade
- Previous MQ-1 or MQ-9 Sensor Operator Instructor
- Data Link Operator Qualification or Instructor CMC with ability to upgrade
- Experience as a qualified tech control operator on E
- Attend and successfully complete the prerequisite support training course
- Attend and successfully complete the BFFOC
- Qualify with the Glock-19, M4, M203, M240, M249, and Remington 870 shotgun, requalifying as required by the client
- Obtain and maintain a personnel security clearance/public trust certification
- Complete the Physical Readiness Test at the 50% performance level, and maintain that fitness level for the duration of his/her service on the client
- Possess no impediments to traveling overseas to and within countries that are considered dangerous or unhealthy in general, or to the country or countries
- Experience with the AF ISR enterprise in one of the following AFSCs: 1N2, 1N3, 1A8, or 1N4 or sister service and national agency equivalents
- Experience with the development or delivery of intelligence training
- Experience with instructional systems design (ISD)
- Experience with the AF ISR and AFSCs, including 1N2, 1N3, 1A8, or 1N4 or sister service and national agency equivalents
How to write Operator Instructor Resume
Operator Instructor role is responsible for design, reporting, security, integration, training, government, planning, logistics, military, air.
To write great resume for operator instructor job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Operator Instructor Resume
The section contact information is important in your operator instructor resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Operator Instructor Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your operator instructor resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous operator instructor responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular operator instructor position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on an Operator Instructor Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your operator instructor resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your operator instructor experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
These are the four additional pieces of information you should mention when listing your education on your resume.
Professional Skills in Operator Instructor Resume
When listing skills on your operator instructor resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.