.NET Web Developer Resume Sample
- Develop web applications based on specifications in a best in class manner
- Interact with different roles during the solution development cycle (requirement analysis, architecture and design, frontend/backend development, system integration, support, etc…)
- Solve problems (root-causes analysis, design change, implementation update, deployment)
- Implement POC’s for new features and work iteratively with users to see items through completion
- C# with Visual Studio 2010/2012
- Experience in .Net framework, C# , ASP.Net
- Experience building web based client side applications with industry standards
- Experience in web application design and development, crafting intuitive and responsive user interfaces
How to write .NET Web Developer Resume
.NET Web Developer role is responsible for architecture, design, mvc, asp.net, css, web, .net, standards, visual, studio.
To write great resume for .net web developer job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For .NET Web Developer Resume
The section contact information is important in your .net web developer resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your .NET Web Developer Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your .net web developer resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous .net web developer responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular .net web developer position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a .NET Web Developer Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your .net web developer resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your .net web developer experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
Professional Skills in .NET Web Developer Resume
When listing skills on your .net web developer resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.