.NET / SQL Resume Sample
- Provide ongoing support and maintenance of existing applications
- Design custom.NET pages, create Analytical Reprots in BI tool, access of data from existing Oracle, SQL Server, and SAS databases, interfacing with ADO.NET, and exporting of data to the Microsoft Excel/PDF file format using .NET framework (MVC architecture) and XML
- .NET development experience developing Windows based and Web based solutions
- Experience with Google visualization
How to write .NET / SQL Resume
To write great resume for .net / sql job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For .NET / SQL Resume
The section contact information is important in your .net / sql resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your .NET / SQL Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your .net / sql resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous .net / sql responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular .net / sql position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a .NET / SQL Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your .net / sql resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your .net / sql experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
These are the four additional pieces of information you should mention when listing your education on your resume.
Professional Skills in .NET / SQL Resume
When listing skills on your .net / sql resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.