JEE Software Engineer Resume Sample
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages including Java JEE technologies
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
- Java – Expert-level implementation skills with Java and JEE. Spring – Strong implementation skills with core Spring Framework and including other sub-projects like Spring JMS, Spring Security and Spring Data
- Messaging – strong integration skills with messaging platforms like websphere MQ using JMS. Services – strong implementation skills in consuming and building highly scalable services using SOAP and REST
- Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages: Java 1.8 or Greater
- Deep understanding of and passion for SDLC processes and automated tools, spanning requirements/issue management, defect tracking, source control (GIT), build automation (Jenkins), test automation (Selenium, JMockit/Mockito) and release management
- We would like someone to join our team who is a strong communicator and presenter, analytical, rigorous, autonomous, meticulous, curious, creative and innovative
How to write JEE Software Engineer Resume
JEE Software Engineer role is responsible for java, security, integration, software, messaging, design, architecture, languages, maintenance, rest.
To write great resume for jee software engineer job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For JEE Software Engineer Resume
The section contact information is important in your jee software engineer resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your JEE Software Engineer Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your jee software engineer resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous jee software engineer responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular jee software engineer position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a JEE Software Engineer Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your jee software engineer resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your jee software engineer experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
Professional Skills in JEE Software Engineer Resume
When listing skills on your jee software engineer resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.