Java Application Developer Lead Resume Sample
- Be an active developer and contributor to the team’s delivery
- Be an active developer and contributor to the team’s delivery. Take the lead on solving and implementing difficult technology challenges and drive our team to successful delivery
- Write UI code in Angular JS2.0 to build the user interface with unit test cases execution using Karma
- Be able to mentor and lead design/development effort within the team
- Messaging – Expert-level implementation skills with messaging platforms like MQ and JMS
- Experienced in Test Driven Development/Behavior Driven Development/Spec By Example
- Code reviews and mentoring/coaching
- Knowledge of standard build and deployment tools such as Eclipse/RAD, SVN, Maven, Subversion, Ant, Jenkins
- Experience in Java/J2EE applications development using Spring/Spring Boot and/or JAX-RS frameworks. Good hands-on Tomcat/IBM Web sphere
- Experience of PL/SQL, Stored Procedure, Triggers
- Experience with WebSphere/Tomcat deployment environment
- Experience with Git/bitbucket
- A strong design sense and knowledge of how product design affects UI
How to write Java Application Developer Lead Resume
Java Application Developer Lead role is responsible for messaging, software, design, java, security, engineering, coding, documentation, maintenance, jenkins.
To write great resume for java application developer lead job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Java Application Developer Lead Resume
The section contact information is important in your java application developer lead resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Java Application Developer Lead Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your java application developer lead resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous java application developer lead responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular java application developer lead position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a Java Application Developer Lead Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your java application developer lead resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your java application developer lead experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
Professional Skills in Java Application Developer Lead Resume
When listing skills on your java application developer lead resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.