Intern Planning Resume Sample
- Research historical company data relating to crew utilization, aircraft utilization, and schedules with the goal of enhancing the company’s short/mid-term planning
- Semesters & Terms
- Exact dates to be determined
- No medical or similar benefits are provided
- Enrollment in an accredited University is required
- Business or Marketing major is required
- Monitoring the quality of the Inbound deliveries (ASN’s) and system interfaces
- Able to provide own housing and transportation in the Burbank/Glendale area
- Not have already completed two consecutive (spring/fall) College or Professional Internship Programs
- The approximate dates of this internship are June 2017 through early January 2018
- Most not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney Internship or program
- Prioritize work accordingly
- Desire to learn more about consulting and natural resource planning
- Currently enrolled in landscape architecture, architecture or urban design program
- Participate to specific cross functional projects related to planning activities
- Provide support to the day-to-day operations of the Planning team, dealing with 5 organization units
- Demonstrated strong analytical, communication and organizational skills
- Familiarity with facilities operations and projects
- Demonstrated strong leadership, technical and interpersonal skills
- Advanced capabilities in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- The approximate dates of this internship are January 2017 through June 2017
How to write Intern Planning Resume
Intern Planning role is responsible for design, manufacturing, planning, architecture, research, landscape, engineering, marketing, microsoft, excel.
To write great resume for intern planning job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Intern Planning Resume
The section contact information is important in your intern planning resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Intern Planning Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your intern planning resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous intern planning responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular intern planning position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on an Intern Planning Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your intern planning resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your intern planning experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
These are the four additional pieces of information you should mention when listing your education on your resume.
Professional Skills in Intern Planning Resume
When listing skills on your intern planning resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.