Forensic Technology & Discovery Services Resume Sample
- Take ownership for delivery of high quality FTDS work
- Understand the client’s industry and recognize key performance drivers, business trends and industry developments
- Enhance EY’s brand through strong external relationships across a network of existing and future clients
- Support EY’s inclusiveness culture
- Demonstrate deep understanding of the client’s industry and marketplace
- Oversee multiple projects ensuring that the work product complies with the client’s needs
- Approximately 1-2 years’ experience with Encase Forensics, Linux, Linen, Access Data etc
- Oversee multiple projects and ensure that the work product complies with the client’s needs
- Demonstrate professionalism and competence in a client’s environment
- Develop/maintain strong working relationships with key business decision makers. Collaborate to plan the engagement. Manage expectations of service. Successfully manage to the budget. Stay informed of the current litigation profession and business/economic developments relevant to the client's industry. Communicate/apply strategic objectives and policies
- In-depth information governance (e.g.,data discovery & classification, data archiving, and data disposal); computer fraud and forensic investigations; and/or electronic discovery preferably as a manager or above with a professional services firm, or a technology company
- In-depth knowledge of NUIX, StoredIQ, Big Insights NoSQL, InfoArchive, Autonomy, Tableau or other information governance and visual data analytics tools
- Working experience in consulting, accounting or financial industry; experience in fraud investigations, including computer forensics, data discovery and analysis, is preferable
- Closely working with clients, fraud investigators, internal and external auditors, lawyers and regulatory authorities in sensitive and sometimes adversarial situations
- Strong track record of working with SQL and additional scripting or other programming languages
- Expertise in collecting, processing and analyzing large volumes of unstructured and structured data
- Expertise in using and administering eDiscovery tools
- Practical experience in a similar type of work
- Strong understanding of IT environments, networking, server architecture and IT security
- Assertive and proactive approach to the delivery and implementation of projects as well as the ability to build strong relationships with your teams and clients
- Previous working experience in a consulting or professional services organisation
- Other data analysis / visualization platform (e.g. SQL, SAS, R, Tableau, Qlikview, SPSS)
- Experience with big data analytics platforms such as Spark or Rapidminer
How to write Forensic Technology & Discovery Services Resume
Forensic Technology & Discovery Services role is responsible for litigation, digital, consulting, accounting, analytical, sql, organization, technology, access, independent.
To write great resume for forensic technology & discovery services job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Forensic Technology & Discovery Services Resume
The section contact information is important in your forensic technology & discovery services resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Forensic Technology & Discovery Services Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your forensic technology & discovery services resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous forensic technology & discovery services responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular forensic technology & discovery services position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a Forensic Technology & Discovery Services Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your forensic technology & discovery services resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your forensic technology & discovery services experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
These are the four additional pieces of information you should mention when listing your education on your resume.
Professional Skills in Forensic Technology & Discovery Services Resume
When listing skills on your forensic technology & discovery services resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.