Ehs Supervisor Resume Sample
- Ensure that the location complies with business unit objectives, customer requirements and relevant legislation
- Achieve a sustainable high performance and excellence in EHS, Re-assess Cargill Corporate, International Cocoa & Chocolate and CCC EHS Rules and Policies to CCC locations
- Provide support to site to implement best practices. Provide technical EHS advice and conduct EHS evaluations for major projects and major changes in the plant)
- Supervise site activities to ensure that the defined site EHS rules are complied
- Provide support to the Site EHS Manager in the imple mentation and maintenance of the Site EHS Management System
- Good level of English language (both written and spoken)
- More than 3 years’ experience in industrial production/processing environment
- EHS Qualification recognized by the enforcing authorities in the country of operation (wherever possible equivalent to Certificate level)
- NEBOSH certificate, Alstom International EHS Passport (AIEP) or equivalent
- Good convincing and influencing skills
- Experience in EHS at a construction site, preferably in the power plant or oil & gas industry
- Able to navigate in an multi-cultural environment
How to write Ehs Supervisor Resume
Ehs Supervisor role is responsible for training, government, engineering, compliance, inspections, construction, passport, maintenance, power, influencing.
To write great resume for ehs supervisor job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Ehs Supervisor Resume
The section contact information is important in your ehs supervisor resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Ehs Supervisor Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your ehs supervisor resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous ehs supervisor responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular ehs supervisor position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on an Ehs Supervisor Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your ehs supervisor resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your ehs supervisor experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
These are the four additional pieces of information you should mention when listing your education on your resume.
Professional Skills in Ehs Supervisor Resume
When listing skills on your ehs supervisor resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.