ED Nurse Resume Sample
- Current MT CNA certification or MT EMT certification
- Uses critical thinking skills to assess the basic physical, psychological, social, cultural, spiritual, and developmental needs of patients and families. Communicates findings to appropriate healthcare team members
- Observes and reports the patient’s physical and psychosocial condition upon initial presentation including changes in pain, skin condition, mental status, etc
- Continuously reassess pertinent aspects of patient care, such as vital sign, assists in determining post-discharge care needs and resources available to the patient and assists in transfer of care to another inpatient location as directed
- Assures all computer orders are entered and utilizes applicable Quick Registration functions
- Orients patient and family to room and assists with securing valuables and storing belongings
- Current WA state RN license required. Healthcare provider CPR Certification and ACLS required
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
How to write ED Nurse Resume
ED Nurse role is responsible for reporting, security, training, basic, healthcare, nursing, supervision, developmental, art, efficient.
To write great resume for ed nurse job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For ED Nurse Resume
The section contact information is important in your ed nurse resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your ED Nurse Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your ed nurse resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous ed nurse responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular ed nurse position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on an ED Nurse Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your ed nurse resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your ed nurse experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
Professional Skills in ED Nurse Resume
When listing skills on your ed nurse resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.