Corporate Internship Resume Sample
- Hands-on Business Experiences
- Weekly touch bases
- Formal check ins
- Resume and Interviewing Skills
- Customer Insights & Planning
- Health, Safety, & Wellness
- Passion for the outdoors and L.L.Bean’s core activities
- Have proven leadership skills, with the ability to develop and motivate others
- Ideally has long-term interest in the outdoor apparel and gear industry
- Opportunities to ‘live the brand’ and experience summer fun outside the office through various events
- Opportunities to “live the brand” and experience summer fun outside the office through various events
How to write Corporate Internship Resume
Corporate Internship role is responsible for leadership, transportation, planning, legal, apparel, interviewing, activities, corporate, energy, climate.
To write great resume for corporate internship job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Corporate Internship Resume
The section contact information is important in your corporate internship resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Corporate Internship Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your corporate internship resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous corporate internship responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular corporate internship position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on a Corporate Internship Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your corporate internship resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your corporate internship experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
Professional Skills in Corporate Internship Resume
When listing skills on your corporate internship resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.