Associate Developer Java Resume Sample
- Write and maintain reference architectures and systems design ‘best practices’ guidelines
- Architect, design, analyze, develop, code, and test applications to satisfy business requirements for large, complex projects
- Interfacing with customers, business partners, IT team members to resolve business issues
- Enhancing unique and exciting systems that support business operations including train management and control systems, geographic information systems and maps, complex event management, customer support systems and
- Willingness to continuously pick up knowledge in new areas
- Latest versions of Java
- Extensive use of open source, including Spring, Akka, Guava, Apache CXF, Commons and Zookeeper
- Globally distributed platform deployed across Tokyo, Hong Kong, London and New York
- Experience in systems analysis and application program development using Java technologies
- Successfully deliver high quality products with limited direction
- General knowledge of Microsoft SQL
- Responsible for delivering platform improvements and new software components to facilitate the Credit Valuation Adjustment (CVA) trading desk’s day to day business operation and long term goals
- Know how or experience in cloud based development and environment
- Previous experience is required with the following technologies: NodeJS, Angular, JQuery, React, SQL, HTML and CSS
- Experience with cloud based platforms, such as Heroku, AWS is essential
- We’re looking for a self-starter who is comfortable managing their own and other team member’s workload within a collaborative, team driven environment. Hands-on coding experience is essential
- Strong Database skills preferably with Oracle
How to write Associate Developer Java Resume
To write great resume for associate developer java job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Associate Developer Java Resume
The section contact information is important in your associate developer java resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Associate Developer Java Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your associate developer java resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous associate developer java responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular associate developer java position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on an Associate Developer Java Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your associate developer java resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your associate developer java experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
These are the four additional pieces of information you should mention when listing your education on your resume.
Professional Skills in Associate Developer Java Resume
When listing skills on your associate developer java resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.