Assistant Nurse Resume Sample
- Provides clinical nursing care for the management of occupational and non-occupational health conditions
- Adheres to evidence-based, symptom driven established protocols
- Provides follow-up with employees to ensure efficacy of interventions and directives
- Coordinates and implements health promotion initiatives including health screenings, health assessments and health-related counseling/education
- Plans and implements risk based, population - specific health promotion strategies for both group and individual health education
- Provides travel consultations and administers indicated immunizations to maximize the safety of JPMC employees away on business
- Documents all encounters in the computerized medical record /EHR
- Performs Workplace Environmental Assessments
- Works collaboratively with EAP, ER, Security, Facilities, Dining Services, LVGs and community partners as well as co-workers in health services
- Attains high level of employee satisfaction as demonstrated through verbal and written feedback as well as employee satisfaction survey
- Provides support in the environment to facilitate excellent nursing practice 2
- Facilitates family meetings in the nurse director’s absence in consultation with executive director/nurse administrator or available leadership
- Delivery of clinical services
- Managing clinical and support staff
- Responsibility for daily operations to achieve best practice and organizational objectives
- Facilitates requests for job accommodations
- Provides exposure assessment and follow up
- Coordinates daily operations as needed
- Facilitates ergonomic assessments and assists with workstation modification
- Establish Client Trust and Respect
- Develops long term relationships with employees that engender confidence and trust in the care and/or advice provided
- Demonstrates respect for employees as well as colleagues and JPMC management team
- Ensures the integrity and confidentiality of all health information
- Assists with problem-solving focused on decreasing barriers to healthcare access
- Two years clinical experience as a professional nurse
- Enforcing Fresenius operational policies and procedures
- Enforcing Jersey Shore Medical Center - Human Resources policies
- Managing staff and patient assignments
- Participating in quality assurance program
- Addressing patient issues and concerns
- Communicating with nephrologists
How to write Assistant Nurse Resume
Assistant Nurse role is responsible for travel, training, reporting, security, radiology, regulatory, health, education, analysis, consulting.
To write great resume for assistant nurse job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Assistant Nurse Resume
The section contact information is important in your assistant nurse resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Assistant Nurse Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your assistant nurse resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous assistant nurse responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular assistant nurse position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Representative Assistant Nurse resume experience can include:
- Implementation of the strategic plan and standards of care and practice in accordance with regulatory requirements within the inpatient orthopedic and neurological/telemetry unit
- Developing, coordinating, integrating and overseeing inter-disciplinary programs, monitoring performance standards and existing practices and designing new systems to improve organizational performance and staff competence
- Demonstrating leadership, providing staff development, ensuring competence and collaborating with Medical Staff and Senior Management to deliver high quality, cost-effective care across the continuum
- Demonstrates knowledge and skills necessary to provide the care needed as described in the departmental policies and procedures.
- Over two years operating room experience
- Current surgical/trauma experience required
Education on an Assistant Nurse Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your assistant nurse resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your assistant nurse experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
These are the four additional pieces of information you should mention when listing your education on your resume.
Professional Skills in Assistant Nurse Resume
When listing skills on your assistant nurse resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.
Present the most important skills in your resume, there's a list of typical assistant nurse skills:
- Addressing medication protocols
- Enhances the demonstration of Return on Investment reporting by accurately documenting all encounter information
- Supports the center’s mission by providing flexibility in assignment changes, dependability in attendance, punctuality, timely completion of assignments
- Promotes and supports the Department of Nursing vision as well as unit based mission, values, and goals
- Promotes and supports the Department of Nursing vision as well as unit-based mission, values, and goals
- Implements nursing interventions based on the plan of care
List of Typical Skills For an Assistant Nurse Resume
Skills For Nurse, Rn Assistant Nurse Mgr., Week Ends Resume
- Possess a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Performs diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, based on education, experience and departmental needs, as directed by the physician or designee.
- Previous and/or current leadership experience required
- Extensive procedural endoscopy experience required
- Supports the curriculum development and revision/process regarding the program
- Balancethe client needs with business needs in processing reasonable accommodations
- Participates in clinical nursing audits and identifies strategies for remediation of deficiencies to meet 100% compliance
Skills For Corporate Health Nurse & Administrative Assistant Resume
- Maintains OSHA compliance with record keeping
- Disposes of all medical waste according to federal, state and local guidelines
- Works in a variety of patient care environments where there is an exposure to communicable disease and hazardous material
- Registered nurse licensure to practice in the state of Michigan
- State of Michigan Nurse Specialty Certification as a Nurse Practitioner
Skills For Physician Assistant / Nurse Practioner Resume
- Graduate of a CAAHEP-accredited program in surgical assisting and attain the CSFA credential administrated by the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting
- Obtains and records complete medical history of patient.
- Performs physical examinations, documents results and assists Clinical Nurse Specialist with pre-admission testing for assigned surgical specialty service patients.
- Orders, evaluates and monitors medical and laboratory diagnostic tests and treatment plans, including laboratory tests, x-rays, pharmaceuticals, blood products and interdisciplinary consults in collaboration with the attending physician or designee and according to established guidelines.
- Prepares, develops and initiates treatment plan for preoperative, perioperative and postoperative patients in consultation with attending and consulting physicians.
- Following successful selection/placement into the job, six to twelve months on the job training to perform specialty procedures and responsibilities
- Develops inpatient, as well as outpatient, care and writes medication and other orders, as prescribed by law.
- Performs and obtains consent for routine invasive procedures, including but not limited to, venipuncture, nasogastric intubation, gastric lavage, arterial blood gases, and urinary catheter placement, as directed by the physician or designee.
Skills For Assistant Patient Care Nurse Manager Resume
- Knowledge and high awareness of patient positioning in accordance with surgeon’s instruction, pressure points, impairment of circulation, nerve impingement, and temperature of room
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted registration (i.e., licensure) as a graduate professional nurse in a State, Territory, or Commonwealth (i.e., Puerto Rico) of the U.S. or the District of Columbia. Note: Provide your RN registered license number on your application
- Works with medical records and billing department, as needed, to help ensure completeness and accuracy.
- He/she is responsible for the daily operations of the orthopedic/neuro/telemetry inpatient unit with a focus on caring for orthopedic/neuro patients
- Maintains and enhances expertise through appropriate educational and organizational activities.
- Maintains a professional appearance and a clean/safe environment.
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, electronic health record software
Skills For Nurse Manager Assistant North West Pavilion Resume
- Managing and coordinating the activities of the Nursing Team to ensure patient care is provided in accordance with established standards and regulatory requirements
- Assists in serving as a liaison between Faculty and University Administration
- Assists the Program Director with remaining in compliance with South University’s academic policies and procedures, educational policies, both SACSCOC and programmatic accreditation standards, and state agency regulations
- Assists in providing appropriate support for the accurate completion and timely submission of internal/external reports (e.g., OSAIRS, Accreditation) and assessment processes as necessary
- Assists with administering the program, program/department initiatives designed to achieve student outcomes, and campus/community relations
- Assists in the student recruitment process and growth of assigned programs
Skills For Nurse Practitiioner, Physician Assistant Resume
- Assists with training, managing, and leading a designated group of Faculty according to the policies and procedures of the University, supervising the daily operations of the Faculty
- Advocates for the Professional Development of Faculty
- Facilitatesrequests for job accommodations
- Ensures efficient use of resources within health services
- Provides referrals to: Employee assistance programs, health plans: condition management and/ or behavior modification program to optimize employee health and consumerism
- Demonstrates strong team loyalty and collaborates with team members to ensure that coverage is maintained during times of staffing challenges within a cluster of Health centers
Skills For Assistant Nurse Director Resume
- Serves as a mentor for new corporate health nurses
- Maintains universal standards for personal protection
- Follows all safety and environmental guidelines for storage and use of equipment
- Tracks expiration dates of all medical supplies and properly disposes when outdated
- Assists the Nurse Manager in planning, development, implementation, and evaluation of orientation and educational programs for unit using an outcome based approach
- Periprocedural experience required
Skills For Rn-assistant Chief Nurse Resume
- Demonstrate Clinical Distinction
- Endoscopy experience required
- Participates in clinical and experimental research, including obtaining and documenting statistical analysis of data.
- Responsible for a variety of patient care activities such as performing surgical procedures and providing pre and postoperative care.
- Performs as first and second surgical assistant in the operating room, during all surgery cases.
- Assists the Operating Room staff, as necessary, to facilitate timely starting and completion of cases.
Skills For Nurse Manager Assistant Operating Room Resume
- Functions successfully in a supervisory/leadership role for assigned unit/population
- Maternal Child Healthcare required
- Certified Surgical First Assistant (CFA)
- ACLS as required by facility
- Educates and counsels patient and family members on condition, desired results of treatment plans, expectations during illness and recovery, and other related areas.
- Conducts patient rounds and documents assessment, diagnosis and treatment plan in progress notes.
- Prepares discharge summaries as assigned.