Angular js Resume Sample
- Additionally, a front end java engineer needs to support and mentor other engineers to find creative solutions to problems, find creative ways to accelerate development by reducing implementation effort, and to eliminate roadblocks
- Experience in WebLogic or other application server
- Provides support to their team’s applications and demonstrates a sense of ownership for the systems-level production applications. Capable of aiding and triaging complex production incidents
- Design and develop robust software solutions for bugs or new requirements
- Create thorough test cases insure robust software
- Provide assistance to our support team when an issue is escalated
- Professional AngularJS development experience
- Understanding of UX/design principles
- Good interpersonal / communication skills
- Design and develop a cloud based scalable, extensible, reliable and maintainable platform
- Collaborate with and mentor members of the team and other coworkers
- Be agile and embrace change
- Deliver Design Documentation per Clients Standards
- Application Coding and Unit Testing
- Support Functional, E2E, Performance, and UAT Testing
- Debugging, Defect Fixing, and Documentation
- Prepare deployment and back out plans and contribute to overall delivery of the project
- Others developer tasks as needed
- Experience designing and developing large scale, mission critical and high availability web applications
- Strong in Core java and computer science fundamentals
- Experience with UX/design
- Update platform Knowledge repository with lessons learnt, functionalities added etc.
- Working experience in Angular JS is strongly desired
- Good in HTML
- Webservices, RESTFUL and SOAP experience
- Technical Lead with 2+ years of total development experience with Angular.js, Node.js
- Technical Lead with 4+ years of total development experience with Angular.js, Node.js
- Manage the global development team and define the staffing requirements to support the development needs of the project
- TDD(Test Driven Development) and Pair Programming
- Work with application support teams to ensure timely issue resolution and thorough support processes
- Be self-motivated, flexible, highly adaptable and an excellent team player, and be prepared to work in a global virtual team along with NY and offshore team members
How to write Angular js Resume
Angular js role is responsible for design, web, software, travel, digital, java, interpreting, application, coding, marketing.
To write great resume for angular js job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For Angular js Resume
The section contact information is important in your angular js resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your Angular js Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your angular js resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous angular js responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular angular js position you're applying to. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Education on an Angular js Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your angular js resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your angular js experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
These are the four additional pieces of information you should mention when listing your education on your resume.
Professional Skills in Angular js Resume
When listing skills on your angular js resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.
Present the most important skills in your resume, there's a list of typical angular js skills:
- Good knowledge of at least one of the following technologies: Flash, WPF, Silverlight
- Good in CSS